If you know you want to improve your diet and are having challenges turning that desire into a reality, you may find great benefit with nutrition counseling. It can provide that much-needed support in helping you overcome obstacles and being successful in eating foods that make for a healthy and vibrant you. Even if you think you already eat pretty healthy, you may benefit from checking in with an expert nutritionist to do some fine tuning or just learn some new recipes or helpful food prep tips.
A nutrition counselor can provide:
- Specific guidelines for customized, therapeutic diets, elimination diets and general healthy diets.
- Instructions and tips for food preparation
- Recommendations on resources to support your healthy lifestyle, including books, magazines, websites.
- Instructions on how to plan, schedule and shop for a new lifestyle.
- Support on how to navigate making changes while living and eating with other family members
At Elevate Health, nutrition counseling is included in the monthly membership fee. Your nutrition counselor will work closely with Dr Perkins. Understanding your specific health issues, and knowing your latest diagnostic test results will help them customize a nutrition plan just for you.